Kids mostly liked mildly spiced and tasty Pulao. It hardly takes 10 minutes to prepare this pulao.Those who don't like to moreover time spends in the kitchen; This is fulfilled and tasty Lunch idea for you. It is a perfect lunch box recipe for school going kids and even bachelors can prepare this as it is very simple and does not involve any long process. Kids Love both peas and paneer, so this paneer pulao is one of their most favorites lunch box recipes. So, we will learn how to make paneer pulao following this simple easy recipe.
Bitefresh share with you How to Prepare Paneer Pulao Recipe?
Take Basmati rice -1 cup
Take Water - 2 cups
Take Green chillies - 2
Take Onion - 2
Take some Ginger-garlic paste -1 tsp
Take Peas - 1/2 cup
Take Paneer cubes - 15-20 small cubes
Take some Mint leaves -handful
Take some Coriander leaves - handful
Take Lemon juice -1 tbsp
Salt as required
For the seasoning
Take Oil- 1 1/2 tbsp
Take Cloves -2
Take Cinnamon-1 inch piece
• Wash and soak basmati rice for twenty minutes. Drain and keep it aside.
• Shallow fry paneer cubes in oil until golden brown. Place them in heat water with to a small degree salt for five minutes. Drain and keep it aside. Cut the paneer into tiny cubes.
• First Heat oil and add cloves, cinnamon, and cardamom, then add finely cut onions, green chili and saute until onion turns clear.
• Add ginger-garlic paste and saute for a few longer in a pan.
• Add peas, finely cut coriander leaves, mint leaves, rice and saute for many a lot of seconds.
• Add two cups of boiling water, lemon juice, and salt needed and pressure cooks rice for three whistles. ( If you're preparation directly within the cooker, you are doing not have to be compelled to cook for three whistles. simply shut the cooker while not the burden and cook on medium flame, once it's half cooked , stir the contents, close the cooker with weight and simmer for 5 mins.)
• Then add cooked paneer cubes to the cooked rice, combine well and serve with raita or any gravy or simply home-brewed potato chips.
Who is Bite Fresh?
Bitefresh provide nutritional lunches, snacks items, breakfast for your kids which are made in our hygienic kitchens and are most delicious & nutritious for your children. This will never make them skip or waste lunch at school.
Bitefresh menu has the variety of kid’s favourite cuisines like Indian, oriental, kids special and combo lunch. We serve it hot and fresh for your hungry kids at school.
So, you can visit BITEFRESH.COM website to place your order for a single day or the whole week so the lunch box reaches your kids at the correct timings. You can choose where to deliver whether at doorstep or at the school gate or at any camps in and around Chennai. And guess what! We ensure the lunch reaches your children hot and fresh. With very affordable pricing and many other added advantagesBITEFRESH will be your children’s and your favourite destination for school lunch every day.
Do you have a question, comment, compliment or concern regarding Bite Fresh? Before you start, kindly have a look at our Help section.